I have seen it with primebase, and MSSQL 2000, and MYSQL.

--
Robert Garcia
President - BigHead Technology

On Oct 20, 2005, at 3:08 AM, Dale Graham wrote:

We're using Tiger 10.4.2 and Oracle via JDBC, and have never experienced insert or update action corruptions. Could this be database and/or DB connector related?

We do occasionally see a tcf object's scope get "lost" shortly after being added to a TAF, but after it gets changed once (or twice) back, it finally "sticks" and we no longer have an issue with it.