From: Bill Conlon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 8:18 PM
To: witango-talk@witango.com
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: OS X.4

Dang!  Found 48 occurences in 5 files.  But there not everywhere.  I'll
have to grep my production server and see how many are there, vs. how
many are from the last month of significant cutting and nailing.

Is there some rhyme or reason.  If I replace INSERT/UPDATE with
DirectDBMS does that appear to resolve it?