I do it that way to keep my coding from being confusing.

What does the webpage source code display for the radio button values?  Does
the select value match the value for the radio button?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Stein [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 10:38 AM
To: witango-talk@witango.com

Ted. In this case it is a one column array so it works fine as I had it. It is
not the radio button that does not show up but the selected is not working
nothing is selected.

Are you saying I have to do it the way you indicated to get the selected too
work? It does not seem that way from the docs.

Dan

on 11/16/05 9:35, Ted Wolfley at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> The choice list uses an array for its options and values so your
> "@@request$ptype" should be "@@request$ptype[*,1]" with the column
> value depending on what column you are using for the values and options.
>
> <@CHOICELIST NAME="ProgramType" TYPE="Radio" OPTIONS="@@request$ptype[*,1]"
> VALUES="@@request$ptype[*,1]" SELECTED="<@COLUMN 'StatePrograms.ProgramType'>"
> >

> Ted

    "It is perfectly safe to stand nowhere."