From: Bengt Bredin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2005 5:06 AM
To: witango-talk@witango.com
Subject: SV: SV: Witango-Talk: Talklist

Thanks for all your input on this.

What I really want is a talklist for our internal company. Maybe 20-50 email per day from our own developers around Scandinavia. The emails has to be stored in a db
so it can be searched for later.
I have looked at a couple of listservers and they seem to be very good mailservers but hasn’t any or small possibilities for searching.

The definition of listserver doesn’t by default include search possibility as I see it.

A small talklist application inside every company is a great thing to have for exchanging info and experiences automatically and it has to be searchable.
Maybe Witango isn’t the tool but together with a listserver maybe?

/Bengt