Hi Shane,

Make sure that the studio knows that this is a text field. Those
operators are only valid with textual fields.

Stefan

At 01:04 PM 11/30/2005, you wrote:
In the studio, when doing a lookup (odbc) in the criteria tab, the operator
has three options grayed out - contains, begins with, ends with. All other
operators are behaving normally. I checked out some of my other lookups in
the file where I use contains and it is set to contain but if I click the
drop down contains is still unavailable. I need to use contains but have
never seen it gray before - is there some setting I accidentally messed with
or something? How do I fix...

Shane Pearlman
PM Networks