Quinn,
Oh the beauty of free speech - anyone can say anything about anyone whether it is based on fact or in the case of a few of the posts - not. I am always being asked to say something on topics like this publicly but I am dammed if I do and dammed if I don't. It is near impossible to rebut any of the statement that any disgruntled person says without it turning into a slanging match so I take the view that topics like this just have to run their course on the list. So thanks for illuminating the flip side of the argument. You are basically representing the 1500+ lurkers on the list. It is the positive support, assistance and understanding that we get from people like Robert and yourself that makes it all worthwhile.

After this thread has run its course and the scare mongering has subsided, my team and I will still be here to continue to support you, Tronics and the several thousand other customers (large, medium and small) who feel the same way about Witango and continue to use it.

PS ok phil now fix that TCF thing :-P just kiddin all, I mean what I wrote.

I think we have. The engineers are just doing some tidying up before packaging a new build up for him to test as I write this. We have run the 014 build through QA and it is has been running the witango.com site for the past 2 days. It has only been around 40 000 page impressions but we have not had any issues with it.

Kind Regards

Phil