Hi Smitty,

I think that we are all already aware of the challenges of working with
a not well-known product. Each one of us just has to decide if it is worth
the difficulties.  In my case, I have only lost a few projects due to
my use of Witango. Mostly, it hasn't been a problem for me, so it's an
easy trade-off.  I am willing to lose a few projects in exchange for working
with a wonderful product. It has even made me more competitive since
I can develop so much quicker. My plate is generally quite full, so I'm happy.

My original concern was with the survivability of the product. I'm less concerned
about that now.

Stefan