Thanks,
Brian Mowers
Canton,MI

At 12:23 PM 12/20/2005, you wrote:
Ted,

I built one that is a modification of the calendar utility that was one of the winner is a Witango contest a few years back. I can’t seem to find the page with it but I’d be happy to email the original Witango files and tcf to you off the list. Let me know.

To see it in action check out <http://www.grss-ieee.org/menu.taf?menu=Conferences&detail=Calendar>http://www.grss-ieee.org/menu.taf?menu=Conferences&detail=Calendar – they don’t have much in the calendar yet but it is coming along.

Shane

----------
From: Ted Wolfley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 8:03 AM
To: witango-talk@witango.com
Subject: Witango-Talk: calendar display

Hi,

Before I start designing it, has anyone created in Witango, a month events calendar where the month display is built on the fly and the dates are hyperlinks to that day's events. Here is an example of what I am looking for built using coldfusion: <http://www.cityofrochester.com/index.cfm?app=calendar>http://www.cityofrochester.com/index.cfm?app=calendar

Thanks in advance

Ted Wolfley
Database/Internet Programmer
The Ogden Group of Rochester
5637  West Henrietta Road
West Henrietta, NY 14586
phone: (585) 321 1060 x23
fax: (585) 321 0043
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.ogdengroup.com