Our work-around (not as user friendly, but we trained our clients!) was:

    Include a normal text input field for the NAME of the file. This is in
addition to the file input field:

            Download File:<input type="file" accept="*/*" name="Doc" />
            (for browser compatibility): enter the NAME of the Download
document: <input type="text" name="DocName" />

The WRITE action used the "DocName" for the "File:" parameter and the "Doc"
for the "Data to write:" parameter.

Worked x-plat and all browsers (that we know about).

I told my clients to copy the name of the file before going to the form. The
Browse button (next to the file input) will find the file just fine. They
then _pasted_ the name into the other field and submit.
--
Beverly Voth
Tier 3 Data & Web Services Group, LLC

On 01/6/2006 6:47 AM, "Robert Garcia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in whole
or in part: