It sounds like you want an EXCLUSIVE OR command hehe

If the arrays are small you could loop through each of them and check each element.  If the element you currently on is not in the other array, add it to a 3rd array.

after you loop through both arrays you should have your list but if it's large arrays, this may be too slow to be practical.

If it is too slow you could maybe do this in an exe or dll or something if it was worth while and call it with an external action.

another idea might be if you are getting these 2 arrays from a database, maybe you can code this in your sql.

Like if you have these 2 statements to make your two arrays:

select anumber from tablea

select anumber from tableb

instead you could to these 2 and put the 2 arrays together:

select anumber from tablea where anumber not in (sel anumber from tableb)

select anumber from tableb where anumber not in (sel anumber from tablea)

if you are getting these from the database, the database can cull results alot faster than witango can, especially if you are using <@for> or <@rows> (: