Glad you're squared away - good to look at Rick's suggestion too, if you are going to run anything else besides Tango apps.

Jason

-----

Jason Pamental
Director of Web Services
North Sails

Office: 401.643.1415
Fax: 401.643.1420
Mobile: 401.743.4406
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Mar 9, 2006, at 10:21 AM, Ciaran Rudden wrote:

Thanks a Million Jason, adding the Web service extension did the trick.
Working away fine now.

Thanks to all who replied

Ciaran Rudden
IT Section