From: Bill Downall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 8:54 AM
To: witango-talk@witango.com
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: what port for odbc?

Roland,

This is suddenly very interesting to me: I have a server for which
witango pages are not served when clients are outside the LAN, but for
clients from non-routable IPs, the Witango pages work fine. HTML pages
work fine from both places. I can't think of any changes I made to IIS,
other than applying security patches whenever they arrive. (Win 2K / IIS
5.0 / Witango 5.5)

Bill