Hello

I run two Tango (WiTango) App Servers that do nothing more then carry my
small loads.  I have been running these for what seems like years now, and
just recently I had to clean out/off the machines.

I have reinstalled and am ready to fire up the machines, but, the .taf's
will not show.  The other pages show, but the .tafs won't.   I seem to
remember that I have to set in the default application setting of Microsoft
IIS something like ".taf"  or in the mime or something.

I just can't remember and I don't have my book.  Any help here would be
appreciated.

Thanks!

Steve Campbell