Jason:

Did you have to buy a new witango license for linux or did with allow you to move over. I have contacted [EMAIL PROTECTED] and NEVER got a response. I have emailed it twice actually and never got a response either time.

Mike D

Educational Directories Unlimited, Inc.

Michael Dittbrenner
Systems Administrator
http://www.StudyAbroad.com
http://www.GradSchools.com

http://www.StudentProspector.com
A service of EDU, Inc... http://www.EDUdirectories.com
A partner of EDU Internet Strategies: http://www.EDUInternetStrategies.com/

[Phone]  610-499-9200
[Fax]    610-499-9205
[E-mail] [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or [EMAIL PROTECTED]