I typically rely on the witango.log but it when you return ResultsHTML from a TCF, it all goes into the log, so searching for the particular method call becomes tedious. I've asked for the ability to control logging so one could turn off all logging from a method once it as been debugged, but if and when that capability is available is anyone's guess.

I'm curious if anyone has techniques they use to assist with debugging TCFs, specifically a way to suppress ResultsHTML from everything except what you want to inspect? maybe a log tail filter?

bill