Hello

Well, it's been a while and I can promise you that I just don't remember
some of the basic things.  I have a simple, very simple taf that records a
users information that is dumped into a database.

At the very first of the taf I am snagging their IP address and machine
name. I am then needing to store this along with their other info in my
database.  Now, if they return again, I need for the Ip and/or machinename
to kick them out when they hit the site the next time.

The taf is at  http://world.forerunners.org/worg1.taf

Any help to blow the cobwebs and dust off would be appreciated

Steve