Hi,

When I use the search action that brings back over 20,000 records with the “Limit to” button checked on the Results tab I get the following error at the bottom of the webpage.  The error does not appear on results of 15,000 or less.  There is no errors appearing in the witangoevents.log.  The only reason I am using the search action because it created next and previous buttons at the bottom of the page faster than could code them.  Should I create my own code for the next and previous buttons?

HTTP/1.1 500 Application Server Error Connection: close Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 12:46:46 GMT Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0 X-Powered-By: ASP.NET

Client/Plug-in Error

The client encountered problems in communicating with the application server. Please check witangoevents.log for further information.

Ted Wolfley
Lead Internet and Database Programmer
The Ogden Group of Rochester
phone: (585) 321 1060 x23