No, it def doesn't. And you can find MS docs, that will also make that clear. 32 bit software runs in an emulation mode, which they call, windows on windows (WOW). Its not like the mac, MS clearly states, that if you are using a x64 server, to run mostly 32 bit software, you would be much better off, using the 32bit operating system.

I will see if I can find those docs later, but maybe someone else has them handy.

--

Robert Garcia
President - BigHead Technology