Hi everyone,

I am actually running the dev studio 5.5 on a dual-core mac mini and I have
to agree that the process is PAINFUL at best, but I work with what I got ya
know? Robert, that's some good info and hopefully the new Tango will be
written in Java to ensure that this is a non-issue. Some of the other
applications such as the Office Suite is also quite slow to launch up.

Just my .02