Kaustav, that is about the worst idea I ever heard.

Fortunately, you're not to blame for the inadequacies of the system, or who you
work for.

The trick is to put the content-length in the USERAGENT attribute of the <@URL>
call, sort of
like so:

USERAGENT='Witango <@VERSION> <@PLATFORM><@CRLF>Content-Length: <@LENGTH
STR="<@VAR request$aiiDOM>">'

You can add all sorts of extra HTTP header properties to send via the USERAGENT
attribute, as
long as each is separated by a <@CRLF>. This includes your SoapAction property.

Hope that helps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~