I have one Witango 5.5.018 server (running on Windows 2003) that
rolls/archives it's Witango.log file every night when the server reboots:
Witango.log file becomes Witango_26-10-2006.log and a new Witango.log file
is started. This server has multiple instances and all instances are
successfully rolling their logs.

A second server I installed is NOT rolling/archiving it's logs when the
server reboots. I compared witango.ini files to see if I've missed some
setting in 5.5.018 that now controls this auto-archiving
functionality/feature, but the files are identical (save server names,
etc.) and I don't see a specific setting for rolling/archiving logs. Any
clue as to why this might not be happening?

Thanks,
Matt