We just set this up and have been trying to connect to our VPN but are unsuccessful . . . any thoughts?

- stephen

On Nov 8, 2006, at 1:45 PM, Robert Garcia wrote:

It really is the best of all worlds, IMHO, especially if you develop for multiple platforms, and have to test your work. You can do it all from one machine.

I have a mac pro, and with 4 cores, and parallels seems to only use ONE core, and it still is faster than my old 3ghz P4 laptop. And leaves tons of power for all else. I had a mac book first, and it had great power, but only 2 gigs of ram. I have 6 gigs in the mac pro, and boy does that make a difference.

--

Robert Garcia
President - BigHead Technology