Hi Jason,

I feel your pain. I've also tried the ol' "copy actions to new taf"
method, getting down to one or two that seem to be the culprit but not
being able to recreate them.

If you open the .taf file and look at the XML, as John suggested, and it
looks alright--not truncated as can happen if your development studio
crashes with a .taf open--you might try cutting and pasting the xml into a
blank text file, slapping a .taf extension on it and opening that file.
I'm not 100% certain, but I think someone at my office has gotten that to
work. It should only take a second to do and is worth a try. Maybe try
opening the new taf in a different editior and saving it before opening it
in yours. You may have tried this already.

- Matt