Hi Ben,

Yeah that¹s kinda what I was thinking too. Alan Wolfe wrote back on the same
thing where he said that you could call on each of the files for stuff but
can¹t put PHP code into a Tango App.

Basically (if you all had followed earlier) we¹re still trying to send data
in XML format. Scott Cadillac and others pointed out some great suggestions
during my process and it seems as though the data is apparently breaking up
once it reaches their server. Our idea was to use a different protocol to
send the XML formed data, the protocol being PHP.

Thanks again!

Kaustav