Phil,

Thanks for the update

Ted

________________________________

From: Phil Wade [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 7:16 AM
To: witango-talk@witango.com
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: Studio Beta?

On 13/12/2006, at 9:16 AM, Dan Stein wrote:

I have heard from reliable source it is not EOL of the release of 5.5
beta and 6 are forthcoming. That said it would seem that the community
is way way overdue for an update.

Yes there is another release of the 5.5 server coming before Christmas.
It is a maintenance release and will include a version for OS X on Intel
Macs.  We had a few internal issues with the build that we had to
rectify before we released it.

The rewritten Dev Studio v6 is currently in private testing and we are
making good progress on the v6 server which will be released in Q2 2007.

Regards

Phil