Hi Rick,

Thanks for replying. I've checked and that is the version of P.SQL that we're running. So I'm still lost with no options that I can see.

We were running the 058 version of the server because the 065 would not work with P.SQL 7.x. So I just tried upgrading to the 065 hoping that it would now work with the P.SQL 9.5 and still no luck. I do get a different error though... "Main Error Message: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Function sequence error - Secondary Error Message: HY010"

Has anyone see this error. Again, this is Witango Server 5.0.1.065 using ODBC to communicate to a Pervasive.SQL 9.5 database.

Thanks,

David Green
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rick Sanders wrote:
Hello David,

This is a P.SQL problem and not a WiTango problem.

You need to download and install SP2 for Pervasive SQL:
http://www.pervasive.com/support/updates/?product=psql

We have this running, and it works great.

The other option is to go with the JDBC driver for Pervasive SQL which also
works fine too.

Kind regards,

Rick Sanders
President
Tel: 902.401.7689
http://www.webenergy-sw.com/

This email was sent using Windows Vista & Office 2007. Looking to upgrade?
Contact us! We're Microsoft partners