Oh,
 Two possibilities on what you are experiencing

1) other mail servers attempt to block spam are checking your address->IP and the address (domain.com) that you are sending from does not reverse dns to that IP. 2) you to setup a mails sever that will allow this internal address to relay out thru it.

Ben