We were using summary on linux but we are about to move to webtrends.

Mike D

-----Original Message-----
From: "Ian Daniel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: witango-talk@witango.com
Sent: 2/8/07 7:07 PM
Subject: RE: Witango-Talk: OT - Stat Programs

Follow-on question on the Urchin solution.

Can you use it to aggregate log files into one result, where you have a few
webservers serving one domain?   The roll-up information is what my client
would be interested in, while I am interested in both roll-up stats and the
breakdown of information, to be certain that all servers are sharing the
load relatively equally, etc., and if they're not, I'll get some helpful
insights into why not.

Over ... with thanks,
Ian