Hey Scott,

Actually I run several Windows 2003 servers and only had a problem on one
machine. The others are fine running both ASP.net, WiTango, ASP, and
FrontPage and I never removed the header either.

However, from time to time for no reason at all, the Front page extensions
will just stop working and the files become corrupt. I have to uninstall and
re-install the extensions and it works fine.

Throw Sharepoint into it and you've really got a messy situation! So, I have
one server for ASP.net, ASP & Frontpage, 2 WiTango servers, and a database
server. All runs fine.

Thanks Scott,

WebenergyLogo

Rick Sanders

President

Tel: 902.401.7689

 <http://www.webenergy-sw.com/> http://www.webenergy-sw.com/

Shop online at our Ecommerce store!  <http://shop.webenergy-sw.com/>
http://shop.webenergy-sw.com. All prices include shipping right to your
door! Computer systems, accessories, and more!