As far as I know, there is NO limit to postarg.

Use the <@httpattribute "POST_ARGS"> tag to get a look at the raw post args being submitted. don't display them, dump them directly to a file. It could be, that there is a binary character in there, like a NULL char. When witango sees one of those, it won't parse. You can spit the value out, but you can't manipulate it in any way. You can only assign, and display.

--

Robert Garcia
President - BigHead Technology