Oh-my-goodness! Jesse lives and breathes. :D

Dan, I quit using anything but <@ARG> a long time ago. I don't have to
remember if it comes from an URL (GET) or a POST.

And take a look at <@POSTARGNAMES>. I always thought it was silly to get
these and then loop through all them with <@POSTARG>'s to get the value and
the name... Where's the array of name / value pairs with one tag? :D

--
Beverly Voth               Tier3 Data & Web Services Group, LLC
606-864-0041               http://www.tier3web.com/xml.htm

                Certified FileMaker 7 Developer
                     Web Design & Hosting
  Coldfusion, Witango, PHP, MS SQL, MySQL, FMP, XML/XSLT, CSS
Over 12 years experience integrating databases and the internet!

On 3/30/07 5:17 PM, "Jesse Parker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in whole or
in part: