Hi all,

I¹m kinda racking my brain, on this thing and was wondering if you guys had
any idea why it might be acting this way.

The file is actually a signup form. Once a particular option is selected,
the program branches to an ŒElseif¹ branch  displays displays relevant
information in the new form depending on the made previously (think of it as
a Tango equivalent of Autotrader...select the Make, then select the model of
the car..same idea). After the user has submitted all of the information, we
validate the information to ensure our vendor isn¹t getting bogus
information and then basically send the information over to our client via
an <@URL> followed by all the values.

While this process has actually been working fine, we¹re finding that some
scripts take a long time to get a response. My idea was to actually create a
progress bar (not dynamic), just an animated gif that displays as the
information is being transmitted. Here is what I¹ve done so far:

I figured the easiest way to do this is to just set up a Results HTML with
the animated gif displayed there. We have two sections that the information
has to filter through. First is the actual error checking, so I figured,
that logically, it would make sense to have it displayed there. The second
condition puts the information into our database and makes the <@URL> Call.
I also tried putting the progress bar that the very start of the condition,
but here¹s a bit of a curiosity: The progress bar displays along with the
last results HTML page, not before. I find this a little confusing. I¹ve
worked Tango for a while now, but maybe I¹m missing something pretty
elementary?

Has anyone else encountered/attempted to solve such a problem?

Thanks in advance,

Kaustav