Yes this works just fine. It is not really possible for the client to edit
it which is something they wanted.

I was thinking a witango version might be easier to make that possible but
then again it is not my favorite thing to give them control over.

Anyway a Witango version would be nice.
--
Dan Stein
FileMaker 7 Certified Developer

'I wonder why we say that people are of different "races". It seems to me,
we're all running at the same speed and heading towards the same
destination. The only "winners" are the ones who've made the world a better
place for having been here.'