On 9/17/07 2:59 PM, "Dan Stein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in whole or in part:

> I am about to do a CMS system for a client and I am getting a lot of
> push back from the tram to use Drupal.
>
> Is there a Witango Solution that does the same things?
>
> Anyone had experience with Drupal or a Witango CMS?

We use Joomla and find it great for those clients that want to do a LOT of
static page changes. Similar to Drupal, it's PHP-based and allows for some
customization. There are a lot of templates for the look and a lot of
modules for things like catalogs, calendars, etc.

Surely there are Witango CMS systems? :D

Beverly