Sorry,

didn't mean any implication, just that the dbl crlf are needed
that is good to know on the userrefcookie

Ben

On Sep 26, 2007, at 1:07 PM, Scott Cadillac wrote:

Hi John,

Remove the last @CRLF.

If you read the Witango documentation, the @USERREFERENCECOOKIE metatag already includes a @CRLF.

My original code was correct.

Scott,

On Wed, September 26, 2007 4:26 pm, Ben Johansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

yeah,
in html pages sent out there has to be a blank line starting with
CRLF between Header and Content
since you are making the header you need to provide the blank line.
that is what the 2nd CRLF does

Ben