OK, I'm going to take some of the suggestions I have seen here and
try this a different way. Is there any company, here on the list, that
can send in a consultant to look at our setup over a period of say, 3
days, make suggestions as to what we can improve, tell us what we may
have done wrong (probably a lot), help us get our intranet as tuned as
possible and perhaps give us some suggestions as to how best to continue
as we develop a migration path away from Witango. What I am trying to
accomplish is to get our new networking folks, who are taking over
support of all our servers, and this includes Witango, educated in just
what it takes to run Witango.

   In a nutshell what I am asking:

   1. On site visit for approximately 3 days (more if you believe it
necessary)
   2. Look at our current configuration and make suggestions as to how
we can improve
   3. Educate our networking folks as to how to work with the client.ini
and server.ini files to tweak Witango so they can support it
   4. What you would charge for time, travel, accommodations, etc.

   This is a Windows environment running Windows Server 2003 and SQL
server 2000, eventually using SQL server 2005 when the transition to our
Dallas datacenter is complete. Because we are a defense contractor the
person on-site would have to be a US National and have to sign a
non-disclosure agreement.

   If your company can do this, and you are interested, please respond
to me off list.

Gene Wolf
Supervisor, Business Systems
DRS Sensors & Targeting Systems-Optronics
2330 Commerce Park Drive NE
Palm Bay, Florida 32905
Phone: 321-309-0685
           321-309-0202 (fax)

Dictionary.com Word of the Day
http://dictionary.reference.com/wordoftheday/

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and
privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to
receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.