Thanks, Scott. I *only* use the xhtml1-transitional !DOCTYPE these days.

It's using the "document.getElementById()",
"document.nativeGetElementById()", "document.all()" test and branch that
helps. It's still a hack from my perspective. :D

Beverly

On 10/29/07 10:15 AM, "Scott Cadillac" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in whole or in
part: