From: Robert Garcia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 9:59 PM
To: witango-talk@witango.com
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: <@servername>

There is a much easier way to do this. In your witango.ini files on each
server, give them a different listener address, so they only listen on that
one ip. Then, to identify a server in your code, like in a comment in your
html, is just use the var

<@var system$listenerAddress> and it will be that value, which is unique to
each witango service, unless you have multiple services on one machine. If
that is the case, then also use the listenerport.

--

Robert Garcia

President - BigHead Technology

VP Application Development - eventpix.com

13653 West Park Dr

Magalia, Ca 95954

ph: 530.645.4040 x222 fax: 530.645.4040

[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://bighead.net/ <http://bighead.net/>  - http://eventpix.com/
<http://eventpix.com/>