Rumor has it that Kerio is a pretty good substitute for Exchange and you can port your settings and accounts over.

On Nov 20, 2007, at 2:31 PM, Fogelson, Steve wrote:

Hi,

This is off topic, so delete if you don’t want to read.

I have been using Windows Exchange 5.5 for serving pop3 email and it is time to move on. Too many problems and licensing for Exchange 2003 is too expensive.

I am looking for suggestions for a Windows based email server (presently about 250 email accounts). I have been looking at MDaemon and Security Plus by AltN and it looks pretty good.

I would appreciate any comments about this or any other Windows based Email server.

Thanks

Steve Fogelson
Internet Commerce Solutions