You don't need to download anything. Just go to control panel, add/ remove programs, windows components, application server, and I THINK IIS, and it is in the IIS group. When you click on Application Server, hit details, then hit details on IIS. I am 90% sure it is in IIS. But its in one of the groups in Application Server for sure.

--

Robert Garcia
President - BigHead Technology