Hi,

I've used F-Prot for many many years, and for most of that it was a great
product. Very light-weight, unobtrusive and did it's job in a very
straight-forward way without cluttering up my systems with unnecessary extras
like a replacement firewall or phishing sniffing my HTTP traffic (I practice
safe internet, eh). But the last couple versions have been more resource hungry
than I like, and it's catching more false-positives than I care for, and it
crashes sometimes on start-up and shut-down.

And because my F-Prot subscription is up soon I've been looking around for some
alternatives to try.

After doing a bit of research I'm interested in NOD32 http://www.eset.com/ -
the Anti-virus Business version.

I also found this comparison study interesting, but I have no idea of the
legitimacy.

http://www.av-comparatives.org/seiten/ergebnisse_2007_11.php

Any thoughts anyone?

Thank you in advance for your time.