OK, I am pulling my hair out and I figure some of you have had quite
a bit more experience with this than I have. Here's what I'm trying to
get the regex expression in Witango to do:

   I want to process all records with a memo field containing :anything
here:

   Now, I'm selecting records and processing an array applying the regex
expression to the appropriate field. I'm using the following command:

   <@REGEX EXPR=":{1,}[.]+{1,}:{1,}" STR=.. (you get the idea)

  This expression is accepting anything that has at least one : in it. I
really want the field selected if it two : in it. So for example I do
not want Title: but I do want :Title: I don't want :important
But I do want :important:

   What am I doing wrong in the above code?

Gene Wolf
Supervisor, Business Systems
DRS Sensors & Targeting Systems-Optronics
2330 Commerce Park Drive NE
Palm Bay, Florida 32905
Phone: 321-309-0685
           321-309-0202 (fax)

Dictionary.com Word of the Day
http://dictionary.reference.com/wordoftheday/

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and
privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to
receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.