  From: Robert Garcia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 10:31 AM
  To: witango-talk@witango.com
  Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: <@URL> + XML

  When you pass xml like that, it has to be a single line, no returns in it,
and possibly encoded. I don't know if witango <@url has a limit on get arg
size.

  --

  Robert Garcia
  President - BigHead Technology

  On Feb 8, 2008, at 7:23 AM, Chuck Lockwood wrote:

    We are using a webservice that requires that the XML be passed in as a
get, not a post argument (so it seems).

    The below works until the <@ARG testXML> gets over 2000 characters then
it starts getting truncated.  Am I nuts or does witango do this?

    <@ASSIGN request$method_response VALUE="<@URL LOCATION='<@ARG
vURL>&xml=<@ARG TestXML>'>">

    Suggestions?

    Chuck Lockwood