One more note, AB is GREAT, and perfect when you want to hit page, and test load, but it doesn't follow any trails. It doesn't download images or anything on the page, like a browser does. There are some load tools out there that do that. But if you code is just building html, and you want to test how well it does that under load, AB is the best to do it in. Very simple.

--

Robert Garcia
President - BigHead Technology