I don't see what the big deal is about moderating. My forum has 6 moderators
and we seem to do just fine. And trust me, I think the likelyhood of an errant
post from a bunch of beer-swilling fishermen is much more likely then from
Witango developers.

As for the search engine stuff, I have been into SEO and web marketing for many
years, as some of you know, and if there is any help I can do from that end, I
would be more then happy to put in my 2 cents. It would be nice to get Witango
a fighting chance against some of the big boys. If any of you would like
examples of SEO and some of my sites, please email me off the list and I will
send them to you. I have always said the proof is in the pudding.

I think there are some definite advantages to be had by placing the ball in our
court instead of relying on a single entitiy to provide the push. A lot of
people have complained in the past, my self included, on the marketing and
worth of this product. Well folks, maybe it's about time we put together our
collective heads and do something about it. What better group to do this then
the devlopers who actually use and know the worth of the product? It is much
easier to sell something that you believe in then to sell a widget you know
nothing about. Some of the past users just oozed with enthusiasm over the
product, and that enthusiasm was evident in there posts. We need to capture
that enthusiasm and reflect it into, hopefully, a growing community of users.

Wouldn't it be nice to get excited about something again?

WebDude