Server: Apache/2.2.6 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.6 OpenSSL/0.9.7l DAV/2
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 11:15:54 GMT
Set-Cookie: Witango_UserReference=F4E923AA5841685247CE80EA; path=/
Transfer-Encoding: Identity

What I can't figure out is how to set up Witango (and/or Apache 2.2.6) to send back the RESPONSE to a .wws call as XML
The WSDL file starts out with
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
so I presumed that would be enough

I tried to add content-type headers for the tcfs providing the data, but that corrupted the process I experimented with the mime.types but only succeeded in killing all webservices

Any ideas or solutions?