From: John Hotaling [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2008 4:30 PM
To: witango-talk@witango.com
Subject: RE: Witango-Talk: Array subset creation

Hi Ben:

Thanks for the feedback.  Your method to create a subset array is pretty
creative.  I'm still trying to figure out how to make best use of the
information.  I have a few variables involved that are creating a challenge
and may take another look at it today.

For one, my initial "master" array is created from an uploaded file and
therefore doesn't have a "0 row".  This can be created manually I suppose,
but the bigger challenge is that I don't have a match field like your sku.
Does Witango provide a "0 column" reference (i.e. just a numerical index)
similar to the "0 row"?  I don't think it does, but if so, that would make
this an easy task since I need to create my subset arrays strictly based on
that value.  For example, I need to pull records 1-50, 51-100, 101-150 etc.

I was able to tackle this based on using the <@delrows> meta-tag, but I
thought there would be a better way.  My current approach processes pretty
fast, so I guess having it as a fall back will work for now too.

Thanks again,

John

John Hotaling
[EMAIL PROTECTED]