Hi Bill,

Seems like it was a corrupt httpd.conf file.

Thanks all for the help! :)
Kaustav Acharya
   Technical  Customer Service Manager

  U. Inc.
      12250 El Camino Real, Suite #100
      San Diego, CA. 92130

  Office: (858) 847-3350 x1004
  Fax: (858) 847-3340
  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  http://www.colleges.com

 All the News. No Ink. - http://www.onlinetimes.com
 Power to the People - http://www.campaign.com

On Apr 16, 2008, at 7:40 PM, William M Conlon wrote:

ARe you running apache2 or 2.2? Do you have the right plug-in installed.?
Have you configured apache to use the appropriate module (plug-in)?
Have you checked the apache error log to see if it has any problems loading witango.so (or whatever module you're using)?
Have you checked the witango events log to see what's going on there?

Then debug the init script so you can start witango as a daemon with the right environment.

Bill

William M. Conlon, P.E., Ph.D.
To the Point
2330 Bryant Street