EVERYONE PLEASE STOP RESPONDING TO THIS THREAD. ITS DONE.

  _____

From: Stefan Gonick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2008 10:19 AM
To: witango-talk@witango.com
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: Posting XML

Wayne, Wayne, Wayne.  Whew.

I don't see anything wrong with what Robert Garcia did. He wanted to make
sure that
he found and confirmed a working solution for you using the @URL tag. The
time
involved seems reasonable. I don't see why you are so upset at him. He did
what
you asked him to do. It's not his fault that the solution is a kludge. Like
I said in my
post, I'm hoping that version 6 will correct the situation so that a kludge
is not needed.
However, I have not had any problem with that kludge so far since I've been
using it.

Is it possible that pride or something is getting in the way here? You have
had a number
of people offer helpful suggestions to your original question (I was one of
them). You have
since had a number of people give you negative feedback in what has become a
painful
aftermath and no one has defended you. So, one of two things is true here.
Either the
people on this list are jerks, or some self-examination may be in order. Of
course, the
option that we are jerks is the easier one... ;)

However, if there is something about yourself in this situation that you are
missing,
you are risking alienating yourself from everyone and burning your bridges
(and missing
an opportunity for growth). Then again, there is that seductive option that
we are all jerks... :)

Trying to be helpful and not wanting to give up on you,
Stefan