Well from the sounds of it, looks like I would be the lone ranger on Windows
Server 2008. I checked on google, etc and it looks like people are trying it
out, but I think I will wait a while. Bleeding edge technology is getting a
little old for this guy.

One quick question though. I talked to the computer store where I buy my
servers and Windows licenses, looked on the MySQL site  and Googled this as
well, but didn't come up with an answer. My question is when using the MySQL
ODBC connector, does it only require one Windows Server CAL or a CAL for
each connection to the databases? The ODBC connectors will be located on my
Witango servers.

I need to know if I can use a 5 CAL Windows 2003 Server that will run only
MySQL.

Thanks

Steve Fogelson

  _____